Kris is a researcher, author and globally sought after keynote speaker on innovation, corporate culture and the impact of technological change. He is co-founder and Chief Learning & Innovation Officer of SingularityU Nordic, the Nordic entity of Silicon Valley based educational institution, Singularity University.
Besides being the author of Transforming Legacy Organizations, Kris also co-authored The Fundamental 4s - Designing Extraordinary Customer Experiences in an Exponential World. He has co-founded the experience design firm DARE2, accelerator program Thinkubator and co-working space DARE2mansion. Kris is also a board member, angel investor and advisor to both startups and Fortune 500s.
About Transforming Legacy Organizations
Subscribe to our Newsletter and read the first chapter here:
Innovation is one of the things that larger, established organizations, also known as legacy organizations, talk the most about and have the hardest time succeeding with. Transforming Legacy Organizations helps organizations understand how to become the innovation champions of the future. In the book, you will learn:
- How innovation in established organizations is completely different from innovation in startups
- How the individual, organizational and societal immune systems inhibit organizational innovation power
- Why established organizations must innovate in three tracks simultaneously
- How industry convergence amplifies potential for developing organizations
- How to create cultural hacks to develop innovative organizational cultures